Anti- Lockdown Legal Business Package
As a business owner, you have UNALIENABLE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS to operate your business. The government serves to protect your unalienable rights. The Constitution is a passport to your SOVEREIGNTY & FREEDOM. Ignorance of the Constitution is ignorance of your rights.
IF YOU DON’T KNOW YOUR RIGHTS, YOU DON’T HAVE ANY!
Our FTBA “Anti-Lockdown Legal Business Package,” gives you the proper tools and information on your rights based on existing laws to defend your business and handle ANY official presenting in your business with the intent to restrict you in any way.
PRINT these off. STUDY them. KNOW them. POST them at your business. USE them, if necessary to protect your business from tyrannical orders and attempts.
NOTICE TO GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
Print this flyer and post it on the doors of your business where they will most surely be seen and Noticed of their Trespass.
PDF “Notice to Government Officials”
DO NOT TREAD ON MY BUSINESS
This is a letter that you should print and have on hand in the event that a government official Trespasses into your business.
PDF “Don’t Tread On My Business”
If they come into your business and begin to ask
questions or make threats follow these steps:
1. Start recording on your phone
2. Hand them the "Don't Tread on My Business" letter
3. Ask them for their business card, ask them their name, title and what organization they represent
4. Read the first paragraph of the “Don’t Trespass letter to them
5. If they try to give you a ticket, refuse
6. If you feel they are “forcing” you, draw a rectangle around the signature, sign it and write “U.D.” in the rectangle (“U.D.” means “Under Duress,” which means you signed it because they were using “intimidation and coercion,” which is ILLEGAL. You do NOT agree with the charges on the ticket)
7. This will allow the officer to leave your business
8. Report the incident to us at www.FTBAgency and Call Constitutional Law Group Emergency line, if you feel intimidated
(888) 983-4616 Ask for Rick Martin, Chief Lawyer
Please show these when the police, any Government servant is at your door
PDF – “Businesses know the law when the government comes knocking”
PDF – “Notice of Personal Liability” - Businesses know the law pertaining to employees and customers” (insert reduced image of the document here)
PDF – “Citizen To Official” - For individuals to know the law when the government comes knocking (insert reduced image of the document here)
DISPLAY this on your door/window
DOWNLOAD YOUR BUSINESS PACKAGE HERE
SUGGESTED DONATION (30 MIN CONSULTATION)
ADDITIONAL DONATION (OPTIONAL)
The FTBA has created a coalition of businesses to be an
alternative to your local or national Chamber of Commerce. Our business
coalition will be focused on issues that affect our businesses, especially
those government issues that are not properly represented by existing commerce
chambers. The primary issue addressed by the FTBA Business Coalition is
answering in a coordinated manner unconstitutional government tyranny including
unconstitutional lockdown orders. A coordinated voice, plans rooted in our
constitutional rights and the legal support to exercise our rights are examples
of the activities and goals of the FTBA Business Coalition
The FTBA family and MOVEMENT is grateful you are taking a STAND for OUR Rights. This is OUR Country and “We the People,” determine the limits of the government.
With Love and Unity,
The FTBA Team and Movement in association with The Constitutional Law Group